Custom Truck Services
WHY CHOOSE DAIMLER TRUCK CUSTOM TRUCK SERVICES?
We are a post-production center offering specialized services on new trucks to fulfil the customer’s specifications. Our “one-stop shop” saves you headaches, time and money with faster deliveries!
- Standard DTNA warranty applies to workmanship with supplier pass-through warranty on parts. (Warranty claims can be filed through OWL, same as factory claims.)
- We work with marketing, sales and engineering to keep up with current technology and new product offerings.
- We offer competitive pricing compared to most third-party vendors and provide Risk of Loss Coverage while the truck is at our facilities.
- Each manufacturing plant features a Custom Truck Service Center, removing any additional transportation costs and keeping transportation time to a minimum.
- Modifications are documented in the Global Notes section of Excelerator. Your Parts Department will be able to view and order the correct parts for the life of your customer’s vehicles regardless of its location.
- CTS - PDI Data Book Codes can be added to the Truck Sales Order (TSO). There’s no extra work or quoting, the price is added to the truck. See the DBC lists on our web page or send us a request.
- Prior to delivery, any quality items or quality alerts that occur from plants or suppliers while the truck is in our possession or at the transporter are resolved.
- No matter which Custom Trucks Services location you choose to customize your truck, you can rest assured that the same quality, consistency and pricing will apply.
Visit your local Freightliner dealer today and request a personalized Custom Truck Services quote.